Here is a text walkthrough for NinjaPiRo (Page 1 of 2)
All the coins are highlighted by little yellow circles.
There is also a video walkthrough at the bottom of the page.
1. Change to Robot and click on control panel….numbers 2,5,3 as shown on helicopter in roman numerals.
2. Change to Pirate and hit rope dispenser to release rope.
3. Change to Ninja to climb down rope to screen 2.
4. Walk right to screen 3 shown below
NOTE: If you go through the security gate now the light is still on and the guard in the next screen would see you.
5. Change to Robot and solve puzzle as pictured above. This turns off the electricity for a short while.
6. Change to Ninja to climb the power pole.
7. Change to Pirate to cut the wire while the power is off.
8. Change to Ninja to climb down power pole and return to screen 2.
9. Change to robot to unlock door by matching up the letter as shown above. From top to bottom it’s Y,X,Y,Z,X
10. Walk through the door to screen 4 below.
11. Now that the light is turned off, change to Ninja and climb on the side of the railing to sneak past the guard and into the courtyard.
12. Change to robot and solve the connector puzzle as shown above. This will turn on the cranes power.
13 . Using your Robot click on the panel on the right hand side of the wall .
NOTE: You will notice a A V , and a B II. Click on the A for now, later you will need to come back down from the roof and Click B, then climb back up. (Remember for later on the roof that A = 5 and B = 2)
14. Still using the Robot click on the lever and then attach it to the crane machine.
15. Change to Pirate and pull the lever lying on the floor. This should bring the crate down a little.
16. Use your Pirate to cut the rope releasing the crate.
17. Use your Pirate to push the crate.
18. Change to Ninja and climb the crate and then climb up the drain pipe to screen 6.
19. Change to Pirate and hit the box on the right hand side with the symbol on it, hit it 3 times to knock the lid off.
20. Change to Robot and click on the circuits of the box with the lid you just knocked off. This opens the trap door on screen 5. That is located on the lower left screen 5 and has a symbol of a triangle in a circle.
NOTE: You will notice that this is where you need to enter A as 5 and B as 2. But you need to first open each box on by choosing which box to open on screen 5. Notice you can only open one at a time, so you’ll need to climb back down and open the other later. Once you’ve put in A as 5 and B as 2 pull the little lever and this will in turn open the trap door with the same symbol on it on screen 5.
NOTE: If you want you can remove the Cage of the Air Duct now, or you can do this later. If you have opened the trap door on screen 5 you can continue underground to screen 7 below and return to this section later. You can jump to instruction 28 to do this.
21. Using your Robot click on the machine with the little gears on it.
22. Solve the puzzle by turning all the triangles to face upwards. This will turn on the power of the machine and the light should come on.
23. Change to Pirate and cut the end of the rope, then pick it up and attach it to the gear machine.
24. Change to Ninja and climb to the upper roof.
25. Change to Pirate and cut the other end of the rope, then pick it up and attach it the the Cage of the Air Duct where the Fan is.
26. Change to Ninja and climb down to lower roof.
27. Change to Robot. Now if both ropes are attached and the gear machine light is on, you should be able to access the panel on the left hand wall when you need to put in the numbers 1,5,7,6,2.
NOTE: To do this you need to start with the last number first and work your way backwards. As starting with the first number will change all the following numbers. Once this is done the cage door from the air duct should be torn off by the gear machine and the ropes you’ve attached.
28. Change to Ninja and climb down to screen 5, where you should be able now to enter the open trap door and continue down to screen 7.
VIDEO WALKTHROUGH BELOW: